Web Analytics Business News This Week Sony Entertainmet : Enemies turn friends on the sets of Maharana Pratap | Business News This Week

May 20, 2014

Sony Entertainmet : Enemies turn friends on the sets of Maharana Pratap

IN · · Leave a Comment
Maharana Pratap
In the upcoming episode of Sony TV’s Bharat Ka Veer Putra Maharana Pratap, courageous Pratap will be seen facing his biggest enemy Akbar in a deadly fight. While shooting for this particular sequence, Pratap aka Faisal Khan and Akbar aka Vishal Jethwa had to prepare themselves by undergoing rigorous training sessions. Renowned fight master Deepak Das was seen giving them extensive training for performing the stunts in the show.

Talking about it Pratap aka Faisal says, “ I was really looking forward for this fight sequence as it involved many challenging stunts which amazes me a lot. Years of dance practice has given me an added bonus to perform these stunts better. Our stunt master helped us to understand the right technics required to perform this stunt. I hope I have done justice to the sequence and wish audiences like it too”.

Commenting about his experience Akbar aka Vishal says, “I was really excited to shoot for this sequence as it was my very first time. Our trainer showed us the right technics which made it look so real. A special thanks to my co-star Faisal who assisted me to craft the performance and making it easier for me”.

We hope that their hard work is appreciated by the viewers as well!

Make sure to watch the heroic kings face their biggest battle against each other on Bharat ka Veer Putra MaharanaPratap from Monday to Thursday at 10:00 pm only on Sony Entertainment Television

0 comments:

Post a Comment