Web Analytics Business News This Week Hafiz Mohammed Saeed Welcomes Shahrukh to Pakistan | Business News This Week

Jan 29, 2013

Hafiz Mohammed Saeed Welcomes Shahrukh to Pakistan

IN · · Leave a Comment
Rehman Malik
The master mind behind the Mumbai attacks and Jamat-ud-Da’wah chief has expressed his support for Shahrukh Khan and welcomed him to Pakistan.

Talking to Express News, a private news channel in Pakistan, Hafiz said that if Khan feels unsafe in India, I would not only welcome him, but support him for his settlement in Pakistan.

Interior Minister of Pakistan Rehman Malik, Said that "Shahrukh Khan is born Indian and he would like to remain Indian, but I will request the government of India (to) please provide him security. I would like to request all Indian brothers and sisters and all those who are talking in a negative way about Shahrukh, they should know he is a movie star, I am sure all those who are talking against him or are trying to threaten him, they will withdraw their threat with this hope that the stars are loved, the stars provide love and they are like a symbol of unity" Malik said.

Shahrukh Khan recently said “I sometimes become the inadvertent object of the political leaders who choose to make me a symbol of all that they think is wrong and unpatriotic about Muslims in India. There have been occasions when I have been accused of bearing allegiance to our neighboring nation rather than my own country this is even though I am an Indian, whose father fought for the freedom of India. Rallies have been held where leaders have exhorted me to leave and return what they refer to my original homeland.”

0 comments:

Post a Comment